ORIGIN ACCUSED BECAUSE OF HIS POSITIVE POLITICAL STAND

 


Standing up to his political ambition now from the grassroot, he is faced with thorns uncalled for from his rival aiming to tarnish his image.


Write up biography below:

My grand father Esechie Aidevo is from ERUERE, my father Esechie Godfrey Oiseovbiomon is from ERUERE, and i Aidevo Benedict Ehimigbai was born in ERUERE.
My mother Esechie Florence is an indigene of ERUERE.
So i dont know where this is coming from that I'm not from ERUERE hence i cannot exercise my rights politically, socially etc. I perform all traditional rights in relation to ERUERE community, there are landed properties that was given to my grandfather as a reward for his contribution to ERUERE society.
My father has a house in ERUERE.

Still on the tussle of origin, it was made clear to us that the said accused village claimed by his rival is another local government which happens to be east and he is from west. Below is his local government of origin certificate.


What better definition would clarify this to the general public that this young man is from ERUERE in Owan West L.G.A., of Edo State?

Let say no to political hatred arising from lies as you can only guarantee your success if you want others to succeed



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Federal Executive Council approved the sum of ₦75 billion for the reconstruction of the dualized Lokoja - Benin Road

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA GOVERNOR GODWIN EMEFIELE INVITED OVER THE NEW NAIRA NOTE BY GOVERNORS