Nigeria Second Best and Edo State Best head teacher Mrs Noragbon Enogie Osaru get a Car and 1 Million cash reward from Edo State Gov. Obaseki


Just immediately after the concluded National and State best Administrative teacher of which Mrs. Noragbon Osaru emerged as the best Edo State Teacher, and therefore went to represent the State in the Federal Level in which she grabbed the position of the second best Nigeria teacher. A congratulatory visit was given to her during the
unveiling of 7000 digital teachers under the Edo Basic Education Sector Transformation (Edo-BEST) programme, in Benin City, Edo State as she was presented with a gift package of N1 million and a brand new car by governor Obaseki.

Speaking to Journalist in Benin, Mrs Noragbon Enogie Osaru in her appreciation to the state government said:

“I dedicate my awards to Almighty God who singled me out for this honour by our sincere and hardworking governor, Mr Godwin Obaseki.“I also dedicate the awards to my fellow teachers and pupils of my school and I am grateful to the Edo State government that gave me the platform to teach.”“I feel highly honoured by this rare reward from the governor who promised us months ago that he will reward hardworking teachers in the state and I am so happy to be favoured by his administration that believes in merit and hard work.
“I also wish to thank the Executive Chairman of the Edo State Universal Education Board (SUBEB) Dr. Joan Osa Oviawe, who is implementing the governor’s vision in the basic education sector with a high sense of professionalism. “These awards are to all of us in our school; the teachers and pupils because I could not have done the work alone.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Federal Executive Council approved the sum of ₦75 billion for the reconstruction of the dualized Lokoja - Benin Road

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA GOVERNOR GODWIN EMEFIELE INVITED OVER THE NEW NAIRA NOTE BY GOVERNORS